The Dixie Narco 501e Drink Vending Machine is used by most large vending companies throughout the United States. With a of total 9 vending selections, the Dixie Narco 501e is capable of vending the most common variety of drink sizes. Such as; 12oz and 16oz cans (like Monster Energy) as well as 16.9oz, 20oz, and 24oz bottles. Throughout the vending industry, the Dixie Narco 501e is considered as one of the most versatile vending machines in the industry. A&M installs a new waterfall sign face in every refurbished Dixie Narco 501e it sales. The 501e is approved for outdoor use and is highly vandal proof. When you purchase your vending machine from A&M you are purchasing quality. We remanufactured equipment for vending industry giants such as Pepsi, Gatorade, Nestle Waters, and Nestle Quick.
- 9 Can or Bottle Selections.
- Total Capacity: 471 (12oz Cans) or 278 (Bottles approx.).
- Vends: 12oz, 16oz (like Monster Energy) Cans & 16.9oz, 20oz, 24oz Bottles.
- Dimensions: 37″W x 33″D x 72″H.
- Weight: 897lbs.
- Rebuilt MDB Coin Acceptor.
- Rebuilt MDB Dollar Bill Acceptor.
- Lock Set.
- Selection Labels.
- Preconfigured & Programmed For You.
- New Lexan Waterfall Sign Face.
- Approved For Outdoor Use.
- Multi Pricing Capability.
- Recommended Optional Upgrade: Credit Card Reader Installed: Cantaloupe ePort or Nayax VPOS Touch
- Recommended Optional Upgrade: New Conlux Upgrade Package. Includes New Coin Changer and New Bill Acceptor With 1 Year Manufacture Parts Warranty
- Recommended Optimal Upgrade: New Refrigeration Deck With 1 Year Manufacture Parts Warranty.
- Warranty: 90-Day Parts. Does Not Include Shipping.
- Free Telephone Technical Support Monday Through Friday 10:00 am to 4:00 pm EST.