The Ultimate 40 Select Snack
The Ultimate 40 Select Snack Machine- The Ultimate Series 40 selection snack food vending machine is the choice for high-volume locations. With 15 snack, 18 candy and snack cracker, 2 gum & mint and 5 pastry selections, The Ultimate 40 select snack machine has the selections and capacity a large location demands. Low cost and big features make this vending machine an easy choice for first-time entrepreneurs or seasoned vending professionals. If you are trying to expand your business or are already having a big place by you and are hoping to make the best use of the money and space, the ultimate 40 vending machine is a must-buy. It will make picking and vending so much easier for you.
- iVend Delivery Sensor System (see below).
- 6 Flex Trays with adjustable heights in 1″ increments.
- Re-configurable product selection spacing for variable package size.
- Individually priced selections.
- Large lighted product display window.
- Easy to use customer interface with large LED display and multiple money acceptance.
- DEX/UCS capable.
- Gum and mint spirals standard.
- Satellite drink vending machine capable.
- Sturdy steel construction with durable powder coat painted surfaces for years of service.
- 2 Year Parts Warranty. Shipping not included.
iVend™ Vend Sensing Technology
iVend™ is an infrared light sensing unit consisting of a light emitter and receiver mounted on each side of the delivery box. During the first vend cycle, if a product is not sensed by a beam of the iVend™ system, the system waits one second then initiates a second vend cycle and rotates the helix until the product is sensed as dropped. If a product is still not sensed as dropped by the iVend™ system after a full rotation to the home position, the selection will be considered empty or sold out. The customer’s credit will be restored and will allow another selection to be made. The selection is then automatically reinstated for future vends.
- Improved vending reliability.
- Re-establishes credit or refunds money.
- Sensor self-calibration.
- Sensor fail-safe operation.
- The machine operates conventionally in the event sensors are inoperative.
- Can operate in an outdoor environment and in low light conditions.
- Reduces service calls.
- Minimizes the vending of a “bonus” product.
- Tracks number of sensed vends, helping operator identify improper loading or spiral choice.
- Pricing: Individual From $0 To $999.95.
- Money Acceptance: MDB coin acceptor; MDB $1, $5, $10 & $20 bill acceptor (Set for $1 & $5 from the factory).
- Dimensions: 72″H x 41″W x 34.25″D.
- Capacity: 630 snacks (depending upon tray configuration).
- Electrical: 115 VAC, 1.2 Amps (230 VAC, 0.6 Amps).
- Weight: 628 lbs.
- Our telephone technical support and parts team will be happy to assist you with any issue you may have Monday – Friday 10:00 am – 4:00 pm EST.