Ultimate 23 Select Snack
The Ultimate 23 Select Snack Machine- If ever there was a perfect machine for vending and a vending location. Since the machine is easy on the pockets and also comes loaded with intelligent automatic features, it has become the first choice of many budding entrepreneurs and seasoned vending professionals. With the freedom to choose from a wide range of snack items such as the chips, candy, crackers, pastries, and gum & mints, the 23-selection vending machine is every child’s and adult’s dream vending machine. It could be placed in large and small areas alike, leaving one with a lot of space to experiment with.
- Vends 23 selections.
- iVend Delivery Sensor System (see below).
- 5 Flex Trays with adjustable heights in 1″ increments.
- Ultimate 23 Select Snack is a Re-configurable product selection spacing for variable package size.
- Individually priced selections.
- Large lighted product display window.
- Easy to use customer interface with large LED display and multiple money acceptance.
- DEX/UCS capable.
- Gum and mint spirals standard.
- Satellite drink vending machine capable.
- Sturdy steel construction with durable powder coat painted surfaces for years of service.
- Improved vending reliability.
- Ultimate 23 Select Snack Re-establishes credit or refunds money.
- Sensor self-calibration.
- Sensor fail-safe operation.
- The machine operates conventionally in the event sensors are inoperative.
- Can operate in an outdoor environment and in low light conditions.
- Reduces service calls.
- Minimizes the vending of a “bonus” product.
- Tracks number of sensed vends, helping operator identify improper loading or spiral choice.
iVend™ Vend Sensing Technology
iVend™ is an infrared light sensing unit consisting of a light emitter and receiver mounted on each side of the delivery box. During the first vend cycle, if a product is not sensed by a beam of the iVend™ system, the system waits one second then initiates a second vend cycle and rotates the helix until the product is sensed as dropped. If a product is still not sensed as dropped by the iVend™ system after a full rotation to the home position, the selection will be considered empty or sold out. The customer’s credit will be restored and will allow another selection to be made. The selection is then automatically reinstated for future vends.