No Fear pinball machine is a 1995 game designed by Steve Ritchie and released by Williams. It is based on the clothing line. This game has an extreme sports theme.
When a new ball is launched into the plunger, you are given five launch awards, which is selected when the ball is fired. Unless otherwise noted, the ball is launched through the Skydive lane. Another ball is popped from the right scoop and onto the right inlane.
- Start Challenge: Starts lit challenge.
- Super Cross Level: Advances the ramps towards Payback Time.
- Ball Lock: Ball is locked for multiball. You can lock up to two balls.
- Advance Raceway: Advances the Raceway (inner horseshoe lane).
- Flipper Skill Shot: You have to shoot the ball up the left ramp for 50 million points.
The goal in this game is to complete the five main challenges in order to qualify for the Major Challenges:
- Dirt Challenge: Shoot the ramps and the upper loop for points.
- Asphalt Challenge: You have to shoot the Raceway or the Skull three times to win.
- Water Challenge: All shots are initially lit for 10 million points. Shooting the Tube saucer increases the base value by 5 million points (up to a maximum of 30 million) and adds 10 more seconds to the mode timer.
- Snow Challenge
- Air Challenge
After completing the main challenges, the major challenges are lit. They can only be started by shooting the Skull scoop. With the exception of the first challenge, major challenges can only be started by completing the letters in “NO FEAR”. Medieval Madness Pinball Machines for Sale
- No Limits
- Fear Fest
- Meet Your Maker: This is a four-ball wizard mode where everything is lit: all shots are 250,000 points, the Raceway inner loop is maxed out at 25 million, return lanes, kickback, Extra Ball, Jackpot, Super Jackpot, and Super Spinner are lit, Payback Time is started by shooting each ramp once, and Autofire (ballsaver) is lit for 20 seconds. Medieval Madness Pinball Machine for Sale
Multiball, Playfield Magnet(s), Kick Back Lane, Ramp(s), Spinner(s), Multiple Playfield Levels, Voice, Drop Targets, More Than 2 Flippers
One Year Limited Warranty
Our One Year Limited Warranty, which includes new and refurbished products, covers telephone diagnosis and repair and replacement of defective parts for up to one year after you receive your machine. Our warranty also covers labor on the first service call within the first 30 days after you receive your machine. This warranty does not cover abuse or misuse or any item that is moved or repaired without authorization by The Pinball Company, LLC. The following products are excluded from any warranty: pinball machines and arcades made prior to 1990, any item being used in a non-residential setting, any item used at a rental property and items noted “as is” in the product description. Coin-mechanisms are not included with purchase of machines and are not covered by warranty.